Sunday, September 14, 2008

Enjoying Wii Fit

We bought Wii Fit in July. It's been a lot of fun. Emma enjoys doing hula hoop, and Lauren is particularly good at "heading" soccer balls while avoiding getting hit in the head with shoes. I have been having fun with the step aerobics and a cute little penguin game, while Landon still enjoys playing tennis with Wii Sport. (Don't forget to hit pause on the music when you watch the videos...it's more enjoyable.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watching your aerobics and the music drowns out Kristen and Shannon fighting in the living room!

Heidi said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Jason loves to play the Wii over at his dad's house every Friday.

newbigdogjason said...

Look like I would have to stand up to play those games!

Kris said...

I love how Lauren cheers on Emma and then Emma heads to the computer when Lauren is playing. Maybe it's all editing? lol
You have the best blog. Love it!~