Kennedy had their annual Halloween Carnival/Fundraiser Friday night. We went and had a great time. Emma and her friend Katrina stuck together and did their own thing while Lauren stayed with Mom and Dad. Emma went through the haunted "Spook Alley" about 4-5 times, but Lauren didn't even want to get near that end of the building. It's amazing how much they change in 2 years.

This is Emma in her "Sacajawea" costume. I made it, but didn't add the beaded trim. That would have really made it look good, but also added about $15 more to the whole thing.

Jane made this "Cheetah" costume for Ashley last year (I think). Lauren lucked out and got to borrow it this year.

This is Landon, Lauren, Emma and her friend Katrina eating dinner at the carnival. It cost us $9 to feed 5 of us hot dogs, chips and drinks.

Lauren throwing velcro balls at some ghosts.

Lauren getting her face painted (black nose and some whiskers to match her costume).

Lauren bowling with a gigantic bowling ball. She got a strike.
3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. I wish you were here to help with Halloween costumes, the girls' outfits looked wonderful.
What a great idea to have the school do something fun with the kids for Halloween. At my placement school it is up to each classroom teacher whether or not they will have a costume party but it is sort of a sensitive subject with the large number of Apostolic Lutherans. I personally can't stand Halloween so either way it doesn't bother me but it's fun to see what kinds of costumes that kids can come up with.
The girls looked so cute. I'll bet that was a fun night. So was Landon dressed up as a teacher?
Post a Comment