Monday, October 20, 2008

Super Saturday

We had Super Saturday last weekend, and this is what I came home with. The words on the plate are vinyl letters. The blocks came just cut out and raw, so I sanded, painted, stained and stenciled the letters on them. It concerns Landon that the pumpkin doesn't have a letter A on it, so if anyone else is concerned, I think shape of the pumpkin is meant to suggest an A.
I made one more project, but many of you may receive it as a Christmas present, so I'm going to keep it a surprise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have Landon lie down and take a deep breath..I understood the word even without an obvious A

Shannon said...

I have to agree with Landon that the pumpkin needs an "A."

Heidi said...

I miss Super Saturday. Our ward we are in now can't afford to do them. In fact, on NOVEMBER 5th, we are having our Christmas dinner. I'm so bummed.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.