Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas List

Hello Friends,

This is Emma and Lauren's Christmas list for this year. I was going to help Lauren create a list about two weeks ago. I guess that tells you how busy we have been. Last night I got my last big project done for school. It was a twenty page paper that I worked on for 9 hours yesterday. Not Fun!

Many of you have already purchased presents for the girls but I thought you might be interested in reviewing their list. They are pretty much the best girls in the world and they are always good. They like any presents but especially kisses from their dad.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Love,
Landon


Emma’s Christmas List

1. Watch
2. Jewelry (No Bracelets/Rings)
3. Nail Polish
4. Sewing Kit
5. Books (Gift Card)
6. Socks (Knee Highs)
7. Lotion
8. Stereo/CD/Radio
9. Dance Dance Revolution WII
10. SD Memory Card
11. Disney Radio CD (Not 6)
12. Digital Camera
13. Art Supplies (Crayola)
14. Dresses/Skirts
15. Russian Nesting Doll
16. Pink Nintendo DS (Share with Lauren)
17. Nintendo DS Games (Gift Card)
18. Grown-up Sicciors, Tape, Stapler
19. Glue Dots J
20. Skip-It

Lauren’s Christmas List

1. Bendaroos (www.bendaroos.com)
2. lip gloss making kit
3. Mario Cart, Mario Olympics, Carnival Games (WII)
4. Watch
5. Horton Hears a Who
6. Bracelets
7. Nintendo DS (Share with Emma)
8. Digital Camera
9. Russian Nesting Dolls
10. Littlest Petshop Online stuffed animal
11. Baby Doll (Potty Training)
12. Purse from Justice
13. Clothes/Pajamas from Justice
14. Good Jump Rope
15. Skip-It
16. Gift Card (Wal-Mart, Justice)
17. Small Swiss Army Knife
18. Christmas CANDY!
19. Learning Computer???
20. Shoes Size 2 ½ to 3 (Justice or Crocs)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Interesting lists but my favorite thing was the small Swiss army knife--leave it to Loco.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a bazillion bucks to give our babies everything they deserve. They are indeed very good girls. I miss you all very much and love you bunches.
Great job on finishing such a monster paper, Landon.