Today Christina, Nana and the Rexburg LeFevres went down on the strip for some fun. We haven't really taken the girls downtown since they were babies. We went to the MGM Grand to see the lion habitat and browse the shops they have. Then we went to Caesar's Palace to do some shopping in the Forum Shops. The girls got an early Christmas gift from Nana at the Swatch shop. I enjoyed seeing the fancy restaurants and nightclubs that I have read about in magazines or seen on the food network (Emeril's, Tabu, Wichcraft, etc.). We ate a late lunch at In-n-Out Burger (except for Lauren who doesn't like hamburgers and that's literally all that's on the menu, in case you've never been there...she got a ham sandwich at home), and then did some shopping at Burlington Coat Factory. Emma was able to find 3 cute skirts for only $26.

High roller, Christina LeFevre (she put in $20, got up to $38, cashed out at $30, gave the girls each $5)
In front of one of the fountains at Caesar's Palace.
Modeling their new Swatch watches. (Lauren's is a Littlest Pet watch, Emma's is pink and white with sparkles)
Ems and Lauren in front of In-n-Out. Yumm-o.
4 comments:
What a fun day with the family.
I could kill for a yummy burger today.
I've never been to In-N-Out before. Sounds like you guys had a great time. My girls miss your girls and call them their "darlings".
Sounds like you guys are having fun - unfortunately the snow sucks and we won't be joining you! I was really working on him, then it dumped a few feet of snow today!
What a fun time with the LeFevres! The girls sure look cute. Do they really have lions at the MGM?
Post a Comment