Emma and Lauren had a slumber party last night. It was one of the rare occasions that Emma allowed Lauren to sleep with her in her bed. Emma can't believe that Heidi and I used to share that bed every single night when we were growing up. She actually makes Lauren sleep on the floor when she wants to spend the night in Emma's room.
The girls took Lauren's pink monkey and wrapped the legs and arms around each other so they'd be connected while they read books together in Emma's bed.
Dad made everyone "egg in the hole" for breakfast this morning. He was given a loaf of homemade wheat bread from a student and some homemade applesauce from another teacher. It made a delicious breakfast!
5 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun for the girls. They are so sweet together.
Emma is such a funny one--I love her personality. It's nice that the girls still like to do things together. They make me laugh.
I wish I had been invited for the slumber party. Sounds like you both had fun. My daddy never stopped in the kitchen for more than a drink of water; you girls are lucky that your papa likes to cook and do so much for all three of you..
P.S. I would have loved tagging cougars. I always say I want to pet and kiss a cougar. They are the most spectacular wild animal in the world. I wish I was a young lady because I would go after any guy who wants to live the out-doorsy life away from the crazies.
Oh, the male version of Kristen - he's cute! IT makes sense, since so is the girl version! I don't make cookies - I was feeling it yesterday, and Nase ate almost all of them, that's why I don't make cookies!
Post a Comment