Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Haircuts

Today I took the girls to Evans Hairstyling College to get their hair cut. Emma just wanted an inch trimmed off the ends. She wants to grow her hair reallly long, like it was in 2nd grade. Lauren wanted her hair cut completely off like she did at the end of Kindergarten. I let the girls make their own decisions regarding their hair, so here are the results:

The girl who did Emma's hair let them each have a flower clip, which was really sweet. A boy named Hector, cut and styled Lauren's hair. He ran his own salon in Mexico and decided to move up here and get his cosmetology license in the U.S., so that's why he's so good. Lauren's hair is adorable, and it only took him about a half hour...a record for the beauty school. (I just hope he didn't give her the swine flu.)
This is what Lauren's hair looked like last time it was short:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids. I guess pork rinds are off the menu until the pig flu is gone...

Lorina LeFevre said...

Your hair looks so cute. I love Emma's curls and Lauren's short do looks so sassy. Cute!!! Maybe
I should let Hector do mine this summer.