Monday, May 18, 2009

Survivor Party


I forgot to take my camera with me, but we went to Landon's classroom and watched the finale of Survivor with the Jones family last night. Allen brought a projector and speakers, so we were able to watch the show on the pull down screen in the front of the room. Of course we all brought food (chips, dips, candy, cookies, banana bread, drinks, etc.) and we brought in camp chairs so we'd be more comfortable. It was really fun! We've been videotaping the weekly episodes on Landon's TV at school, then passing the videotape to the Jones's so they can watch it too. (Both our families are victims of the Dish Network/Fisher Broadcasting dispute, so we don't get CBS.) It was a fun way to watch the finale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never known anyone who can make a party over the littlest thing like you guys. You are too cool!! Did you celebrate JT's win? As long as coach went down I was a happy camper.

Kris said...

sweet, what fun! Dish blows. I dumped them about 2months ago. No TV is kind of nice.

weasel said...

I was pretty happy w the results...I was also flipping back and forth to that and the season finale of Desperate Housewives...so I missed a little - but what a good night of TV! lol