An account of the LeFevre family enjoying the journey.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Teacher Appreciation Week
Next week is Teacher Appreciation week. I was asked to decorate Lauren's teacher's door (that's what they do in our district to celebrate the teachers). I used different fabrics for the sand, ocean, palm tree and sun. I also glued some buttons on the palm tree to represent coconuts. This is what the room mom did for Mr. LeFevre's door. I think it's almost better than mine.
4 comments:
Those doors look really good. I'm not sure if they do anything here for the teachers. It sure would be a good idea though.
That is a nice way to celebrate a great teacher.
That's very creative...they both turned out really nice!
Landon’s door is cool…but what grade does he teach…they forgot the apostrophe in “you’re”!
I like the door idea...if I were a teacher I would like a gift card!
Post a Comment