Emma got her bottom braces on this morning. She chose light blue bands for top and bottom to match her Halloween costume that she doesn't have yet. (In her head, she's going to be Laura Ingalls Wilder and she'll be wearing a blue dress...not sure how that's all going to happen yet.)Emma's class has regular visits from the school's "DARE" officer who talks about not doing drugs. We asked her what she learned this week and she said they talked about the dangers of "Tabasco." (I asked her if it was OK to use Chalula.) She said that they talked about another bad drug but she couldn't remember the right name for it, so she said, "I don't know the name of it, but it's weed."
She is so naive and innocent and we love it.
3 comments:
Ha ha - that's a good one! She really does look cute w the braces!
She's a good girl.
I hope the halloween outfit turns out well. She looks so cute.
Post a Comment