Sunday, September 6, 2009

Punch/Candy Sale

Yesterday the girls invited over 2 friends who happen to be sisters and they held a candy and fruit punch sale. Being a holiday weekend, it was kind of dead in the Meadows neighborhood, but they stayed with it for about 3 hours. They earned about $5.00 (I had $5.00 invested with punch and candy from the dollar store, but who's counting?). They split it 4 ways and walked away with $1.25 each, 2 bottles of juice and several suckers. Poor Emma couldn't eat the suckers because of her braces, but that's life.
As a side note, yesterday we also went to Idaho Falls for a little shopping and dinner at Cafe Rio. Landon and I renamed Emma and Lauren "crybaby" and "grumpy," respectively. Somedays I wish they were a little more fun and a little less obnoxious when we go to Idaho Falls.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Good for the girls for sticking with it for 3 hours. Whenever I see little kids doing stuff like that I buy something from them or just give them money.