Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goulash, New Skirts, New Calling

When we were in Las Vegas, I bought Emma some new school clothes, including some fabric for 2 new skirts. I made one yesterday, but it was too small. So now, Lauren and Emma each have matching skirts. We made the Czech Goulash today. It was tasty, but really strong. Normally, Czech food is kind of on the bland side, so we were a little overwelmed and a lot gassy after we ate. Next time we make this recipe, we'll dilute it or something. The flavor was really concentrated. (The girls loved it though!)
One more thing...today I got a new calling...counselor in the Primary Presidency. What the hell...right? I need to find something new to be grateful for, because up until today whenever something bad happened, I always told myself, "well, at least I don't have to work in the Primary."

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I don't like goulash but the pictures look pretty good.

P.S. Maybe the call in Primary is some kind of payback...I know a few years ago when I got called as Nursery leader I had to laugh or I would have cried.

Anonymous said...

You and Krissy are now twins.

Kris said...

dilute w/vodka