My boyfriend has found himself with extra time on his hands in the evenings. He is putting in lots of hours for his internship, but he's still home by about 5:00pm every night. With no classes to attend, it's a new experience for all of us to have Dad home. He's decided to make himself a wool scarf to keep him warm when he has crossing guard duty in the mornings and afternoons. (Which counts toward his internship hours.) Emma told him that knitting isn't a very masculine hobby. As long as he keeps his Cabela's hat on, he feels OK about it.
Landon made zeli the other day for a school lunch potluck. We fully expected all the Idaho palates to reject it, but we were inundated with requests for the recipe. 

When we went out the other night, the girls stayed home and Emma taught Lauren how to make giant 3-D snowflakes. They turned out pretty cool. 



We have a 4-day weekend this weekend. Landon has inservice on Tuesday, so I'm taking Lauren to get 4 baby teeth pulled at the dentist's office. I took her to the orthodontist's office for a consultation. Her x-ray showed about 10 million teeth crowded up in there. Hopefully pulling 4 baby teeth will make room for some permanent teeth to come on down. We'll be looking at braces in 2 years.
5 comments:
It's nice to see someone knitting. I just bought a book of patterns for knitted afghans and can't wait to start.
Those were very important snow flakes...I know we interupted, ha ha - they did turn out way cute...good job girls!
Good for all of you. You're an interesting group. The snowflakes are rad. ( yes, I realize I'm 64)
Way to go Erin! Your every Woman!
Landon maybe should try a camo scraf, but it's still manly!
I love my Lefevres!
Seeing Landon knit, makes me want to get my loom out and make one myself.
Post a Comment