Monday, April 5, 2010

Pre-Easter Activities

Saturday was spent watching conference, working at Kennedy, and doing prep work for Easter. Landon had to inflate about 75 playground balls and I had to make about 600 copies, so we hooked up Landon's classroom TV to the cable connection so we could watch conference while we worked. The girls filled out conference packets from Primary while they watched. After about 3 or 4 hours we went home, the girls decorated eggs, I made a coconut cake and some potatoes for our Easter dinner and Landon went to the priesthood session. If you want the recipe for the coconut cake, it's Paula Deen's recipe and it's called "Jamie's Coconut Cake." I got a haircut, all over color and highlights about 2 weeks ago. It was only about $40 at Evans and I like it. (I keep forgetting to put this in a post.)

5 comments:

Jones Family said...

I really like it too! Your hair - and the eggs, and the cake. Just all around impressive. As usual!

Stacy LeFevre said...

What color dyes did you guys use? We could not get any of our pinks or reds to turn out! Yours actually look pink! Ours looked a muted white :)

Shannon said...

The cake looks so good...did it taste yummy?

Anonymous said...

You look like my little kid from 30 years ago--so cute!

Kris said...

I love your hair!