An account of the LeFevre family enjoying the journey.
Monday, April 26, 2010
What We've Been Doing Lately...
Emma is really into her flower pots:I can kind of play the guitar now:Lauren is forever obsessed with ducks: Landon currently busy planning a bike rodeo, touching his Ipod, and cooking with tomatillos.
I love the flower pots, they're so pretty. You should use your guitar skills the next time you have to teach sharing time, the kids will love it. I love my iphone too! It's the kind of thing you wonder how you lived without it once you have one. To Lauren I say: "Quack Quack!!" Love you all and miss you!
3 comments:
I am completely jealous of your guitar skills and your ability to play more than one chord. It is humbling to learn how to play an instrument.
Tomatillos? You must have scored on your bountiful basket.
I love the flower pots, they're so pretty. You should use your guitar skills the next time you have to teach sharing time, the kids will love it. I love my iphone too! It's the kind of thing you wonder how you lived without it once you have one. To Lauren I say: "Quack Quack!!" Love you all and miss you!
Post a Comment