The best part of the day was Landon made me a homemade knock-off Applebee's Blondie! If you don't know what that is, you should Google it. It's amazing!




It wasn't all pizza and lovin' today though...this afternoon, Landon and I canned a batch of potatoes (7 quarts)! We received a 50 pound box of potatoes for free from a kid's family at Kennedy. We read up on how to preserve them, so we tried it out. They turned out looking great, but we'll sample them later this week and decide if it's worth canning the remaining 40 pounds.

Good news! Our little kids are finally developmentally advanced enough to play Settlers of Catan! We taught them last week and played one game with them. We played again today while the potatoes processed, and it wasn't just a fluke. They really do understand how to play! We've entered a new game playing era! 

Good news! Our little kids are finally developmentally advanced enough to play Settlers of Catan! We taught them last week and played one game with them. We played again today while the potatoes processed, and it wasn't just a fluke. They really do understand how to play! We've entered a new game playing era! 
5 comments:
Glad someone can understand that game! I think as you start sinking into nearness of death phase of your life your game days are over big time.
The brownies look very professional and awesome. I love that game but after seeing Emma whip everyone at Blokus I would not want to go up against her.
Love that game! I wish I had someone to play it with!
Hmm, interesting game. We are still waiting for our kids to be old enough to play Risk.
That Blondie looks very yummy. I want some. Now.
Post a Comment