Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Erin Collection

Raise your hand if you're getting a little bored with the pictures! I don't care.
These are some pictures of me! Enjoy.
This is us at Kristen's wedding in May, 2004. We were both skinny at the same time for about 5 minutes. The sad thing is, I had gained about 30 pounds back from my thinnest and I felt super fat. How could I have been so dumb? I was hot.
This is me with Lauren at my heaviest, at Justin and Stacy's wedding in 2001.
This is me with the girls in Seattle. I had driven up from Utah to visit my family in Vancouver without Landon. We drove up to Seattle to visit some friends from Duvall. It was a fun trip.
This is us at Mirror Lake, a favorite destination when we lived in Utah.
This is a picture of my sister Kristen and my brother John at the MTC the day he left on his mission. There's always tons of Saturday Night Live/Jim Carrey impressions, irreverence and loud laughter when I'm around these two. Landon, Kristen and I took him and dropped him off. It was fun and I like my hair.
This is where it gets fun. Check out this picture of the 6 Kimball siblings. I'm guessing this was around 1987 or 1988? I think I was 16. I love Heidi's glasses, and I love how John is holding onto Shannon's finger. I also realize that when I look at my siblings today, I still see them looking just like this. The next two could have gone in the "Old People" group of photos. The first one is Heidi and me, and the last one is me around age 18 months or so. Sounds crazy, but I actually remember going to the photo studio with my mom and having the picture with Heidi taken. I remember sitting in a shopping cart, wearing those white tights and that lavender dress. I must have been about 3.

7 comments:

jenny said...

How fun! We totally would have been friends in high school, I had the same exact hair!

Heidi said...

Making fun of my Sally Jessy glasses are you? Yeah, they were pretty bad. lol

Shannon said...

I love that family picture of all of us...esp. John holding onto my finger. So sweet.

weasel said...

Love all the pics! I feel the same way about not realizing I was looking pretty good, right before I got married...dang it!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pix...I love you kids a bunch. Keep posting pictures.

Lorina LeFevre said...

You are such a cute girl too! See your kids come by it naturally.

J Luke said...

In the last picture you look just like Emma. CUTE! I love how you remember each moment with how much you weighed at the time, I do the same thing.