This is my mom, April 1969:
Once when I was skinny, I tried on her wedding dress. The shoulders are so narrow, that even if I was a size 2, I couldn't wear this dress.
Once when I was skinny, I tried on her wedding dress. The shoulders are so narrow, that even if I was a size 2, I couldn't wear this dress. This is my dad, but I don't know how old he was. I'm guessing 3 or 4, so it would have been in the late 1940s?
This is my Grandma Kimball. We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa when Emma was 5 weeks old. I found Grandma in her bedroom rocking Emma and singing to her. Grandma is still living and will be turning 96 this year (I think).
This is a favorite picture of my Grandpa Robertson (Mom's dad). He died in 2004, but we still think about him every day. Love him!!
This is Nanny and Grandpa on my wedding day in the Portland temple, February 1995.
This is Landon's Grandma and Grandpa LeFevre, who died in the mid 70s, not long after Landon was born. They died within months of each other, I think. I was happy to find this picture. Landon's grandma's name was Josephine, which is a name he's always loved.

This is a picture of Landon's dad (Pa) with his 3 older sisters, Ramona, LaDawna (Dawna), and VaLynn (Lynn). Dawna is the only one still living, and we love to visit her when we're down in Las Vegas. We were able to do Lynn's temple work at Christmas time and maybe some day soon we can do Ramona's.
This is my Grandma Kimball. We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa when Emma was 5 weeks old. I found Grandma in her bedroom rocking Emma and singing to her. Grandma is still living and will be turning 96 this year (I think).
This is a favorite picture of my Grandpa Robertson (Mom's dad). He died in 2004, but we still think about him every day. Love him!!
This is Nanny and Grandpa on my wedding day in the Portland temple, February 1995.
This is Landon's Grandma and Grandpa LeFevre, who died in the mid 70s, not long after Landon was born. They died within months of each other, I think. I was happy to find this picture. Landon's grandma's name was Josephine, which is a name he's always loved. 
This is a picture of Landon's dad (Pa) with his 3 older sisters, Ramona, LaDawna (Dawna), and VaLynn (Lynn). Dawna is the only one still living, and we love to visit her when we're down in Las Vegas. We were able to do Lynn's temple work at Christmas time and maybe some day soon we can do Ramona's. I think most of these will end up on the wall. I would love to get some more photos of old people...if anyone has any that I can scan, let me know. (I'll give them back!)
8 comments:
My mom has a wall of wedding portraits. She has hers, both of my grandma's and mine and my sister's. (From her first marriage... I am not sure if Mom has changed it since Tina got remarried.:) Anyway, I think that is a fun idea and I have always wanted to do it too... minus Tina, of course. (is that catty?)
Mom,
with nanny and grandpa our your wedding day I thought it was there's! I thought they were old when they got marryed!
Emma
Good one Emsa! Loved the pix...keep adding ; it is a fun stroll down memory lane.
Call and Answer is my favorite Bare Naked Ladies song ever! We totally love them!
I've never seen that picture of Dad before. It was fun to see it.
Love all the old pics....I would have never guessed that was dad...I love looking at old pictures!
Ive been missing Pa lately and am really enjoying seeing pictures of him. Thanks!!
Look at your mom! Oh La La. I wish I looked that good on my wedding day!
Post a Comment