The good part (and bad part) of living in the Meadows is that all the kids go outside and play together, so our back yard is basically a public playground. I wanted to buy some new Popsicles, but we had some old, freezer-burned Popsicles in the freezer that I needed to get rid of first, so I just started handing them out to the kids. I shared about 30 Popsicles with the kids in the neighborhood...they were happy, and I got to buy some fresh Popsicles.
Here are the kids playing Mother May I and slip n' slide.




We took a trip to Idaho Falls this week and stopped at Winco. We each got to choose 4 different bulk food treats to eat only when we play games together. We put a bunch of treats in our Tupperware divided dish, but we have tons leftover in the pantry for future gaming. We all seem to want to play a lot of games now.
Last weekend was the ward Give N' Take, which is like a free garage sale for the people in our ward. The girls both got several good items of clothing and as you can see, Landon found a lady tool belt that some teachers use in their classrooms, and a table that he cleaned up and put next to his bed. (He's going to give the tool belt away.) He knows I only take pictures to post on the blog, but he still insisted in posing like a retard.
We've been taking care of Landon's class gerbils. As most people know, I can't stand animals, but these little guys have been fun to watch. If they get startled, they start running like crazy on their wheel. It's like they're trying to run away, but they can't. When they go really fast, they flip all the way around on the wheel. They happen to love corn, so after we cut the corn off the cob so Emma can eat corn with her braces, we give the cob to the gerbils. 
3 comments:
Next stop for Landon--America's Next Top Model.
I want to guard the games goodies for you...all you need is some seasame crunchie things.
Holy hell batman!!! That's a freaking lot of candy...wish I were there!
Post a Comment