Saturday, June 26, 2010

Visit from Nana

Nana flew in Sunday night to spend a few days with us, then took Lauren back with her Thursday night to visit family in Las Vegas. Emma opted to fly down to Las Vegas with me tomorrow night. Unfortunately Landon has summer school, so he has to stay home.

While Nana was here last week, we went shopping, ate at the new Chinese restaurant in town, and had a good time together. Next week Nana, Lauren, Emma and I will be driving back up to Rexburg from Las Vegas and Nana will spend about 2 weeks with us.Lauren was so excited to go to Las Vegas! She counted down each hour until it was time to leave. She's been having a great time so far, and so have we. It's been really calm and peaceful at home, but I'll be happy when we're back together again. I hate having her so far away.

Emma's having the time of her life with both parents to herself. She and I went and got pedicures yesterday. We got matching flowers on our big toes. Notice the sores on my feet! I got some new shoes and they're really tearing up my feet, but they're kind of cute, so I'm hoping I can break them in.

5 comments:

Lorina LeFevre said...

Lauren us having a great time here with us, but we are still excited to see you tomorrow. We can all have fun together. Cute toes!!

weasel said...

You have some seriously long toes!!! You could play the piano w those things!

jenny said...

Hurry up and get back!

Anonymous said...

Glad your visit is going well.

Shannon said...

Thank goodness you don't have my marshmallow toes or as Mom calls me--'Staypuff.'