
As badly as Lauren wants a set of Squinkies, Emma wants a flat iron and her own light-weight hair dryer. I can't believe we're talking about Christmas lists already.
Here's another one of Emma's new outfits. We bought this at Downeast Outfitters...a store she LOVES. She wears it to church without the leggings. I'd love it if she could learn how to pose with a more natural smile. That smile has got to hurt.
Check out the size of this instrument! Holy Crap! Emma is about 5'3", so that gives you an idea of how big that sucker is. I went to pick it up from the middle school so she could have one at home to practice, and I had to call Landon to come over with the truck because it could not fit in the car no matter what I did. I'll be really happy if we don't break it while we're borrowing it this year. It's got to cost a lot.
5 comments:
Holy moly, that is a monster instrument. As for Christmas, now that I'm old I think we should go back to the true meaning of the season and just go buy what we want for our selves and avoid the whole disappointment/wrapping part.
Definitely huge! Where has the time gone? I was just remembering today when Lauren and Tyler were in Kindergarten and we'd meet for lunch at McD's. What happened?
That instrument is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous! I want to play it!
Wow! That sucker is big. Way cool though. I love Emma's outfit, really cute. So should I be looking for "squinkies" to buy for Lauren? does she want certain ones?
One of the girls in my class has a bunch of those.
Post a Comment