Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spirit Week

There is nothing going on in our lives, so I have a couple of pictures to share:Emma found a cute corduroy jacket at the DI for only $4! She looks cute and she loves it.It's spirit week because tomorrow night is the big homecoming football game for the high school. Today was 80's day and Lauren pulled together this fun outfit. Her friend Zoe is dressed up too, but I'm pretty sure her parents were too young for the 80's and you can tell by her weird outfit. I'd say her outfit is more appropriate for "crazy" day. Yesterday was "twin or triplet" day, where you dress up the same as a friend. Well, the friend Lauren picked to dress up with ditched her at the last minute and dressed up with another friend and didn't even tell Lauren. She got to school and was quite devastated that her friend didn't wear what she said she would wear. Luckily I was subbing at her school, so she came to tell me about it and cried it out for a few minutes. Her feelings were hurt. I told her at least she was the cutest girl at the school. She said, "I know. You're right." So she toughed it out the rest of the day without a twin.
Emma's school is doing the spirit days too, but of course she's not about to dress weird for spirit week or any other reason. Tomorrow is red/white day (that's the school colors) to show spirit for the football game (which we'll be attending). I think we'll be able to talk Emma into putting a Bobcat "paw" print on her face to show some form of school spirit. We'll see.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It's homecoming here, too so tomorrow will be red and white day. I am going to dye my hair bright red.

Kris said...

Hair is so cute, & of course LOVE the orange and Black. By far the cutest and smartest girl in the school! Whatever stuped twin!

Lorina LeFevre said...

Way to show school spirit. Come on Emma, a little paw won't hurt!!