Thursday, April 26, 2012

Lasagna

Every Saturday we watch America's Test Kitchen together.  Last week they made a vegetable lasagna and it looked so good that Landon and Emma begged me to make it this week.  I won't even say how much it cost, because I had buy almost every single ingredient, but sometimes you just need to splurge.  It was amazing!  It has eggplant, summer squash, zucchini, crushed tomatoes, fresh basil, heavy cream, and lots of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.  Definitely not a healthy dinner despite all the veggies, but very tasty and worth the effort. 
 We savor any time Landon is home with us these days, so Lauren got creative and used the ottoman to cuddle up to Dad to play her DS one Sunday morning.  Emma got so jealous that there wasn't room for her that she actually started crying.  Everyone wants to be by Dad--especially Mom.  I try to spend time at Kennedy once in a while to help Landon with making copies or whatever he needs, and we try to go out to lunch about once a week. 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That lasagna looks awesome!! I hate veggies but I would eat that.

Lorina LeFevre said...

They love their daddy, how sweet!!