Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Little Bit About Me

So, just in case anyone cares, I'm still growing a baby. Any day I should start feeling it move and I'm looking forward to that assurance that it's really in there. I've begun thinking about baby stuff quite a bit...here's an example:

Doesn't my 3-cheese, artisan bread that I bought at Broulims look like a baby, crowning? Or is it just me?


This is me looking 17 1/2 weeks pregnant. The top set of lumps would be my boobs, but the next bump down is a roll of fat that has been steadily moving outward as my uterus moves upward. The lower bump contains the actual baby. I'm looking forward to the two bumps combining so I look less fat and more legitimately pregnant. I've gained 8-10 pounds so far, which is much more than I had gained at this stage with the girls. I just thought I'd update anyone interested in the progress of the little fetus. We find out the sex on April 24th! We've gotten closer to a boy's name, but haven't really discussed any girl's names. Suggestions are welcome, (but not necessarily taken seriously).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful to me!
Hannah
Abbie
Leah
Michael
Crispin
Valdimort

That will teach you to ask for suggestions.

Shannon said...

The bread scared the crap out of me. Considering the fact that you live in Idaho you will probably end up with a weird name like Nephi or Alma; there are a lot of odd names in Vernal. I vote for Michael or Rasputin for a boy...just kidding...Michael.

weasel said...

lumps lumps, lovely lady humps

christensen clan said...

The things you imagine in food while pregnant!!