An account of the LeFevre family enjoying the journey.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Odds and Ends
Landon received 3 pedicure coupons from one of his 3rd graders for Teacher Appreciation week. They were meant for the girls in his life (us), which we really appreciated! It was a fun experience for us!
Emma made this "Dutch Baby" or, as we call it, a German pancake. She saw the recipe on Cook's Country or America's Test Kitchen. It was different than our typical recipe, because it included lemon juice and cornstarch. It was delicious!
Emma is growing an herb garden this summer for her yearly gardening project. This is basil, but she's also growing cilantro, parsley and chives.
2 comments:
That looks delicious! I need Emma to come teach me how to grow stuff. I have a black thumb... I am convinced.
Although I like cilantro it does bring to mind the smell of unwashed teenage boy.
Post a Comment