The week we went to Girls' Camp, Lauren went to spend about 10 days with Nana, Christina and Lorina. Justin's family was on a vacation, so Lauren was disappointed not to spend any time with Lincoln, but she was still excited to go to Las Vegas and have an adventure. Christina and Nana had arranged a surprise trip to San Diego for 5 days, so Lauren was able to go to Sea World, go on a harbor cruise, go to the beach, and do a lot of sightseeing. She had a great time and took no less than 278 pictures. I had her edit them down to 73, but it still makes for a challenging blog post. I put the 73 pictures into a slideshow (sorry, no music), and the 5 videos she took into another slideshow that only included 2 of her videos. If you want descriptions of her pictures, give her a call and she'll tell you all about them.
After a week, Landon flew down to Vegas to spend a few days with his mom and sisters, then flew back with Lauren. Lauren enjoyed swimming in the backyard pool with Lincoln's cousin, Emery, who is a little younger than Lauren. She also enjoyed spending time with Aunt Lorina and was happy when her dad arrived. She's got a great independent, adventurous spirit and didn't get homesick until about day 4, then talked herself out of it until Dad got there. She made some incredible memories and we've enjoyed hearing about her experiences.
4 comments:
Lauren, what a great trip you had! I loved seeing all your pictures. Do you think Nana would adopt me?
Wow - I have never been to any of those places, so interesting & reminds me of Tonga...except much cleaner! Looks like you guys had a really good spot too, did she get wet when the whales splashed? Awesome memories!
Could Nana use another visitor? I would totally keep her company at Sea World and all those fun place.
We werte so happy to have Lauren with us. I just enjoyed her excitement about everything, it was contagiuos. I think Emerie was sad, when Lauren went home, they had such a great time together. They were great swim buddies!!
Post a Comment