Sunday, March 3, 2013

Big Boy

Levi can sit up almost all by himself.  He uses the boppy for safety, or I'll sit behind him while he plays.  My little friends (Emma and Lauren) don't enjoy sitting on the floor so I usually get the joy of floor time.  When Dad is home, he'll get down and play too.  Levi is lucky to have a good mom and dad.

We bought this fun little dinosaur toy for Valentine's day with money Nana sent for Levi.  He likes it a lot, but I think he'll like it even more when he can crawl after the balls when they shoot out.

It's such a treat when Levi actually falls asleep unexpectedly.  It was like a Christmas miracle.  I was able to make cookies while he slept in his swing! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi always looks surprised. Such a darling boy.

Lorina LeFevre said...

It's fun to watch little ones check out their world!