
BEFORE
AFTER
So I've been working full time at the Housing Office for about 8 days. Well, before I started working, Lauren was dedicated to growing her hair really long. Landon spends all day with her everyday for 8 days and all of a sudden "she really wants to cut her hair because it's too much of a hassle to deal with." I get home from work on Friday, her hair is all gone and evidently it was all Lauren's idea.
Lucky for Lauren short hair is really cute on her.
3 comments:
I like it a lot...but once I send you some current pics you'll think it's just because my hair is short too...but I really like Lauren's hair short! It's a cute style, who picked it? Can't believe they did it while you were gone!
That's really adorable. Now I just have to convince Chloe to cut hers.
Short ans sassy ... just the kind of haircut I like Way to go Lauren! Love ya, Christina
Post a Comment