
Today Landon went back to work full time! The girls and I tried to stay busy so we wouldn't get too bored without him. We went to Kennedy (the girls' new school) to play so the girls could figure out what to do when they have recess. Then we went to the Christensen's house so the girls could swim with Ketti and Jens (and so I could spend some quality talk time with Heidi), then we came home to take care of my friend Bethany's 3 kids while she went to a Head Resident's meeting. Bethany is really amazing...she has 3 kids 3, 2, and almost 6 months. She also works as a head resident and she is always in a good mood. I don't know how she does it. It was fun for the girls and me to watch her kids for a couple of hours. 

5 comments:
You look good with 5 kids!!!!!
Yeah...thought about it, thought it would be fun. Plus I was all alone and done with my house work for two hours! It's kind of addicting!
OK, Kristen...Not really following your train of thought on this comment...
I was bored last night while they were gone...so I made a blog, thought I'd try it out. The blogging is addicting! Everytime I look at my blog I change something or add something. Looks like you figured out how to do the background stuff!?
Your site looks great. Looks like you figured out how to do the backgrounds now.
Post a Comment