Saturday afternoon we had a special family activity picking out pumpkins for the girls...at Broulims. Tonight we carved them. Landon had class and had to leave at 5:30pm, so he helped Emma get started on her pumpkin, while I helped Lauren later after she came home from playing outside. They carved one side with a fancy pattern, and the other side the "old school" way, like a jack-o-lantern. Good times.



Choosing the perfect pumpkin in the Broulims parking lot/pumpkin patch.

Emma's ghost pattern. She did most of the work on this one.
Lauren did most of her pumpkin carving too. She did a vampire pattern.
Really heavy pumpkins, all carved up.
2 comments:
You guys are good parents to go get pumpkins. I think we are going to attempt this tomorrow night. We had a bad week last week otherwise we would have done it then. They look really good.
Man, those are Martha Stewart looking pumpkins. I'm very impressed with the girl's skills. It looks like it's warm there. We've had the most spectacular colored leaves and clear sunny days. But the goblins will be fighting rain come Halloween night.
Post a Comment