

My mom wanted me to post a picture of the quilt Jane made for me, hanging on the wall. Because I wanted to hang it on the wall over the stairs, we had to go find a 12 foot long board in the construction mess behind our house, balance one side on a 6 foot ladder and the other side on the stairs so I could walk out on it in order to reach high enough to hang the quilt on the wall. (Landon was my coach.) I wish I had a picture of that scary event. Reminds me of whenever Landon is doing electrical work and he has me touch the wiring to see if the electricity is really off or not.
3 comments:
Your quilt looks great up there.
I just love the way you are decorating your wonderful home. Jane is my idol. Remember your trying to hang the star in April? You were totally unbalanced on a stool on top of the chest. That was a fun time!
Seriously - before I read you said you wished you had a picture of it - I thought that would have been way exciting too! I remember when you put up the star, on a stool - it was rea scary rea bad! lol, remember that...
Post a Comment