An account of the LeFevre family enjoying the journey.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Princess Days
The Hair Academy had "Princess Days" on Saturday. That means they'll do an updo, makeup and fingernails for $9. So I took Emma and Lauren to "get their princess on" while I had a pedicure. Here are the before and after shots:
Kind of dark, but you get the idea.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What fun! I can just picture 7 years from now and Ems will be posing with her hair up for prom.
I really need a pedicure, the last and only one I've ever had was four days before Oliviana was born. The sad part, the paint they put on lasted four about two months after I had her! They look cute, the girls, not my toes!
3 comments:
What fun! I can just picture 7 years from now and Ems will be posing with her hair up for prom.
Sounds like fun; I only wish that they did that at WSU.
I really need a pedicure, the last and only one I've ever had was four days before Oliviana was born. The sad part, the paint they put on lasted four about two months after I had her! They look cute, the girls, not my toes!
Post a Comment