As you know, Landon has been losing weight since about July. One great benefit of this weight loss, is that he can now fit into his dad's clothes which he took home after the funeral. Yesterday at church, he was wearing a navy blue suit coat that belonged to Pa. During sacrament meeting he passed out cherry Lifesavers to our kids, and 4 other kids down the row. As they were all happily sucking on the Lifesavers, I asked Landon where he got the Lifesavers. He whispered with a big smile, "I found them in my pocket. They were Pa's!" We laughed pretty hard.
3 comments:
That makes me think of Grandpa Kimball passing out Werthers and Grandpa Robertson passing out mints to everyone. But I think Pa still feeding the kids is a cool thing!
Pretty cool.
Ha ha - Nase got some of Gramps' clothes when we visited our first Thanksgiving together and a few years later we were somewhere really windy and tissues fell out of the pocket of his coat! Nase was like - what the...I thought it was sweet! And when I see Gramps' name on some of Nase's g's, it's kinda cute but creepy at the same time!
Post a Comment