We had a great Thanksgiving! Kristen, Manase and Oliviana came up Wednesday night from American Fork to visit us. We spent Thursday cooking turkey, stuffing, curried cauliflower (thanks Aunt Stacy!), rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy and pumpkin pecan pie. We also had a Marie Calendar's chocolate satin pie. I have to say, all the food was fantastic! Probably our best Thanksgiving dinner ever. We went to the Thanksgiving K-mart sale just to check everything out and to kill time while the turkey cooked, but other than that we hung out at home and played Wii, watched Oliviana and ate food. A pretty great day.
Emma and Lauren dressed up for Thanksgiving.
The best Thanksgiving dinner ever.

Emma and Lauren dressed up for Thanksgiving.
The best Thanksgiving dinner ever.
Kristen and Emma set the table very nicely. They had a lot of fun with the roll plates.
This is the best pie ever!!! Note to the Las Vegas LeFevre family: I'm planning to make this at Christmas, so prepare yourselves.
Baby Oliviana slept through the original dinner, but ate on her own after we finished.
We are so happy the Finau's are visiting so we can share the food and the fun.
4 comments:
Love that last pic - not so much, Nase is in a food comma and I just "worked out" on the Wii! So fun!
Great pictures--esp. all the happy faces. It looks like a lot of fun.
If you send the recipe I want to try that yummy pie. Wow, you guys had good food. I would love the cauliflower and pie the most. The girlies look so cute and I love FBB's cheese smile. I missed you all. Thanksgiving seemed sparse with only 9 of us.
We missed all of you guys! Heidi and I talk about it would have been fun to have someone to play card with! I look at the job postings w/Wells and their are only branch jobs. I don't like working with people or selling things for the Bank.
Post a Comment