Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Having Fun, LeFevre-style

I have to teach a class at our quarterly enrichment meeting tomorrow night. My class is called, "Living on Less Without the Distress." My class will be about how to have fun even when you don't have lots of money. I put together a slideshow as a visual aid to play in the background while I go over a list of 100 items we came up with, of fun things we like to do, and a few things that we've been told are fun but we haven't tried yet. (I'll post the list or email it if anyone is interested.) I thought I'd add the slideshow for your viewing pleasure. It's eight minutes long, so don't waste your time unless you're into looking at the LeFevres having fun.

PS. There are a couple of technical issues, but overall you'll probably enjoy the show.

6 comments:

weasel said...

That's a lot of Lefevres...ha ha - couldn't resist. The only pic of me and it's looking like a retard on the WII - thanks!

Heidi said...

I want the list, please email me if you get the chance.

Shannon said...

You are the perfect person for this--your family always has so much fun. Liked the slide show.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun slideshow--do you think you would be as much fun if you had majored in something like bookkeeping or dentistry?

Shannon said...

You should post the list.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.