Thursday, September 3, 2009

Son of a ...

So today I rolled a stop sign and got pulled over by a Rexburg police officer. I deserved a ticket, but I was lucky and just got a warning. This cop followed me all the way to the Dollar Store, then took off. (I hit every light, because I went just under the speed limit.) 20 minutes later, I stopped at Taco Bell to take Landon some lunch at school and guess who ended up right behind me? Yep, the same cop.
I've been driving 22 years and I haven't gotten a ticket, but obviously I've just been really lucky.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I've only had one ticket or warning or anything since I started driving.

But I really did deserve that one.

Anonymous said...

Makes you paranoid, huh?

Kris said...

The Fuzz is on Ya! Make your ticket worth it when you get it! Own it like in Fried Green Tomato's!

weasel said...

I'm not counting...but all of them were in my bright blue focus!!! But for some reason, ever since Oliviana had her seizure I am happy to see a cop car! They rock hard core!