Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 1 and 2 in Las Vegas

We had a pretty uneventful drive down to Las Vegas Sunday morning. We stopped way too many times for Landon to empty his bladder due to all the caffeine he was drinking, but other than that we had a pretty smooth ride.
We had a family dinner that Landon helped put together Sunday evening and it was fun to see Justin, Stacy, Lincoln, Christina, Lorina and Nana. The girls were overwhelmed when they saw all the gifts under the tree with their names on them.
On Monday, Nana, Landon, Emma, Lauren and I drove down to the strip to visit the M&M store, see the Bellagio flower garden thing, and walk around a little bit. I especially enjoyed eating at In and Out for lunch! Yummy.

It was amazing to see all the flowers and plants they used to create these Christmas scenes at the Bellagio. That tree behind Lauren was real and HUGE!

The M&M store was 4 floors of overpriced M&Ms merchandise. I had hoped to see more candy and less merchandise. (I bought about a pound of peanut M&Ms with a mix of 22 different colors, but then left it in Las Vegas!!! So disappointing!)

We hoped to see the fountains at the Bellagio, but they start going off at 3:00pm and we were there around noon.

No comments: