This is what we woke up to yesterday. Every school district in the area closed school, but ours had to stay open! What you can't see in picture is the wind! Lots of blowing snow and snow drifts. The funny thing is, by the end of the day most of the snow was melted. April is a funny month in Rexburg.
How many ways can you eat turkey? We've had turkey sandwiches about 95 times since Easter. Tonight we're going with turkey haystacks.Emma stayed home yesterday and today because she's been sick. I think tomorrow she'll be back at school. I don't even know what to call her illness--low-grade fever, sick stomach, sore throat, tiredness. Nothing in the extreme though, just mild everything. Today she seems more like her normal, happy self.
3 comments:
Schools close around here if we get just a little bit of snow. The turkey looks good--wish I was there.
That diet pepsi looks freaking good...you can still see that the can is cold - LOVE IT!
Tell Emma to get the puking done this week!
Post a Comment