Monday, April 26, 2010

Belated Post

When Landon and I were in Sun Valley, Grammy and the girls took pictures of every single thing they did. I didn't feel like making a slideshow, so I selected a few highlights of their fun times together. These may be out of order, but I don't think it really matters...
A "Taco Time" picnic on the living floor:Attending Emma's stage practice for her final Ballroom performance:Grammy bought them some stuffed animals, playdoh, sidewalk chalk, a ukelele from DI, and a basketball:They were the first in the family to try out one of the newest restaurants in town, The Flapjack Shack (they all liked it a lot, but it was kind of expensive):Friday morning, the girls stayed home from school to have more play time with Grammy, so the three of them spent some quality lounging in my bed with Grammy's ukelele (and me on the phone):They also went to the Nature Park to see and feed the ducks and stuff:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times for this old girl! I miss my buddies.

Shannon said...

Looking at those pictures made me miss everyone more. I had so much fun in Rexburg!

Lorina LeFevre said...

Looks like a fun time. Flapjack House looks yummy.