

They played play-doh together, recently. There were several photos of ducks, made by our favorite duck-obsessed daughter. Emma made the other creations.

The first picture is a flower basket I received from a 4th grader on the last day of school. I gave them to Lauren, but I'm not sure she's really taken care of them. Emma's the gardener in our family. The second picture is of some flowers that Emma planted with Grammy back in April. They are thriving, thanks to Emma's constant attention.
3 comments:
Your flowers are still so pretty, our flowers are trying to hang in there but the heat is starting to get to them.
I like those pink ones...I kill anything we bring home. Oliviana and I have attempted two tomatoe plants and two or three flower pots in the years we've lived here - all died!!
I am being brave...bought 3 potted plants and they are still among the living. Just wait a couple of weeks and I'm sure that they will be dead.
Post a Comment