Landon passed his case study yesterday! He had already passed the written part, but still had to make a 20 minute presentation to the committee. We went to ISU in Pocatello, he made his presentation and after answering some questions from the committee, he was told that he passed. One of his professors invited me to listen to his presentation, so I was happy to sit in the back and listen. I could tell how nervous he was just because I know him so well, but I think he came across very smooth to the committee. He did a great job and we were so happy to walk out of that building together!

This is Landon as we got out of the truck and started walking toward the building before he gave his presentation. He looked very handsome and professional!!
This is Landon, enjoying the Red Lobster Endless Shrimp special after passing his case study. We really enjoyed that shrimp!
We had a fun day in Pocatello and bought the girls a variety pack of shower gel and bath poufs to share, so they could take part in the celebration. Lauren took a long, relaxing bath last night.
4 comments:
YAY!!!! Congratulations Landon!!
Landon looks so tired in the shimp picture. I bet he was so glad to be done with it all. CONGRATS!
Way to go Landon. I bet those were the best shrimp you ever ate in your whole life!!!!!
Landon--you ROCK!!! Way to go, smarty pants.
Post a Comment