Friday, November 19, 2010

New Family Pictures

I haven't been able to sleep since 2:00am so I thought I'd post our new family pictures. I like this batch much better. Our plans were to send out Christmas cards or print and frame some for Christmas presents, but medical bills have changed our plans for Christmas presents. I posted some pictures on Facebook, but I'll post all of them here on the blog for your viewing pleasure. I have each of these pictures in black/white as well, but I think I like the color versions of all of them. If you're interested in printing any of these or seeing the black/white versions, call Landon and he can hook you up.
It was Lauren's idea to get a picture with just mom and dad and no sister, so then Emma wanted one like that too. Also, there is one black/white picture of Lauren without a color version for some reason. I think Kristina probably thought she included the color version, but actually didn't.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love them!!!

Kris said...

Such a great family! The pictures really tell how much love you guys have for eachother. What an example of beauty! The girls are so confident in who they are!
Gorgeous!

Lorina LeFevre said...

Great pictures, now I have to decide which ones I want to print!!

weasel said...

I liked the other ones too - but these turned out great! Seems to be pretty good with lighting, my guy with Oliviana sucked!