We paid $20 to a friend just starting in the photography business to take some family pictures of us. We went out to the BYU-Idaho Henry's Fork property, where we like to roast hot dogs. We only ended up with one family picture that we kind of liked (above), and then some random pictures we also liked. For $20, we did OK, I guess. She told us she'd take us back out there and re-do our session if we didn't like what we got. We're thinking about it, just because our purpose was to get a family picture. We only got the one, and Emma isn't wearing her glasses! She looks cute without them, but that isn't what she really looks like at this point in her life. We know her as glasses-wearing Emma. I'd love some of your opinions!



5 comments:
These all turned out so cute! I especially like the ones of the girls in black and white!!! We have been wanting family pictures so badly and can't find anyone around here to do them! $20 is really good price - people charge way freaking too much here! I actually copied some of these pics for my "family" file!~
My favorite is the one with Emma has her arm around Lauren. Too cute! I also think the black and whites are good and the one with the whole family is cute, too.
I like your family picture, I think everyone looks really nice.
I love the close-ups of you and Landon and the girls. I wish your family one was a little more close-up though. Other than that I think they are good! The lighting is really good in all of them!
Okay, I don't understand what you were complaining about... they are all really good!!! I love the top one of Emma and the family one is so cute! Lorelai just said, is that Sister LeFevre and the Dad LeFevre?
Post a Comment