Friday, November 12, 2010

Funny Emma

Tonight Landon was teasing Emma while they were cleaning up after dinner. Emma eventually said, "stop it, you sneaky little bastard!" Landon told me that Emma called him a bastard (I guess I'm the disciplinarian???), so all I could do is laugh super hard. I asked Emma if she knew what that word meant and whether she knew it was a bad word. She said no and no. The lesson I learned is that when we use bad language we need to make sure to clarify which words the girls are and are not allowed to use later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!! Nanny called Dad a turkey bastard when we were first married--she meant buzzard I hope.

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, that made laugh till I cried. roflmao!!

jenny said...

Awesome!

weasel said...

Nase says sneaky little bastard all the time...I think he got it from you guys too - yes, please clarify for them and him! I remember you told me one time that you told Emma it was ok for her to say a certain word when Landon wasn't around...lol

Kris said...

That is a good funny!

Lorina LeFevre said...

Too funny!!

Shannon said...

I love your girls--too funny! When I worked at the bookstore my friend called our store manager a "miserable, little bastard."