An account of the LeFevre family enjoying the journey.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Face Mask Fun
The first night we were at Nanny's house, David picked up a mesh thing sitting on top of a walker in the family room. He said, "hmmm, what's this? a face mask?" and then he put it on his face. There were two, so he threw one to me and said I could wear one too. Then Kristen got her camera and tried one on her face too. It made us laugh until we cried...I don't know why, but it was late. (Turns out, they were walker back rests or something like that.)
You guys are such characters! Am missing you. FYI: those things are back rests for anyone with need of a little support...looks like you could use a little supervision,.
4 comments:
Just one question--to medicate or not to medicate?
You guys are such characters! Am missing you. FYI: those things are back rests for anyone with need of a little support...looks like you could use a little supervision,.
That is funny! And gross thinking where it was, Depends I guess!
Wow - you've been blogging...w all my pictures! I should do that too! I love the 'face masks' pics best, & creeper
Post a Comment