Halloween was pretty fun. We went over to the Bates' house like we did last year. We had Papa Murphy's pizza and sent the kids out on their own. It was really cold and kind of windy, but Lauren stuck it out for a couple of hours. Emma stayed out probably less than an hour. She felt like she was too old to be out there anyway.



At school Landon wore a Tu-Tu and some fairy wings and was the talk of Kennedy. This is a Sultan costume we bought 90% off last year that he opted not to wear this year after all.

Here he is trying on Emma's wig from last year with his Sultan costume.

2 comments:
Emma is looking so pretty! Her smiles seem less strained & shows off her pretty teeth & conacts! So grown up! Love Lauren's costume...did you make that?! Sounds like you guys had a busy October, makes me want to update my blog...maybe if I don't end up having to go to my friends' house tonight I will!
I want to be in Mr. LeFevre's class. He sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment