- Levi Stewart LeFevre--Landon's great-grandpa's name was Joseph Levi Stewart.
- Levi William LeFevre--William is also a name in the LeFevre family history.
- Levi Landon LeFevre--Trying to keep the name Landon in the family.
- Levi Barrington LeFevre--A long shot, but it sounds dignified and it's my favorite grandpa's name (and why can't I have a family name thrown in the mix? I'm also related to the kid!)
- Levi Golden LeFevre--See justification for #4
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Middle Names
I have a ton of posts to make, but until I feel like doing that...we're soliciting feedback on some baby names. We have definitely decided to go with "Levi," but we're not 100% sure about the middle name. I'm a quick decision maker, so I could choose one and be done, but my good friend is much more indecisive. (I had to force him to accept "Levi" over "Willy.") So here are the top contenders:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Levi William sounds nice; kind of royal.
I like Stewart, Barrington or Golden...I don't like Barrington as a first name, but it is a really good middle name! Plus - it's Gramps! I think William is really common - so any of the other ones are good!
Levi Kimball!!
I LOVE Levi Barrington. Not that my opinion counts... but I did throw you that big, huge shower, I think I should get something out of it, right? Heck, Forget all of those names! Levi Jenny LeFevre- that should be number 1 on your list!
I still like Levi Landon!!
Post a Comment