These cats already had names, Roo and Morti, but we're thinking about changing them. We picked these two cats because Morti has an ear fetish...he sucks on other cats' ears and we all thought that was fun. Roo tolerates the ear sucking pretty well, plus his name happens to be the name Landon and I have always called one another so we thought it was a sign of some kind.
The cats have had fun exploring our house and have both used the litter box, so we feel comfortable that we won't have to clean up any messes. I will be buying a scratching post later today so we can try to preserve our furniture a little bit. They woke us up every hour last night whining and crying, I'm assuming because they're getting used to being here. They both slept on our bed or walked around our heads most of the night. The girls kept their doors shut so they wouldn't get scared in the middle of the night with a cat pouncing on their heads.
It's been fun so far.
Lauren and Morti/name change coming soon.
This is Roo. He's a bit smaller than Morti.
Lauren and Morti/name change coming soon.
This is Roo. He's a bit smaller than Morti.The girls getting used to holding a cat the right way.


5 comments:
How fun for all of you. My heart melts over a cute kitty. Morti must have been separated from his mom early to still need that comfort...or he's a whack job and belongs to GLAAD. The girlies look so happy. Hide Landon's guns.
Hell hath frozen over. Okay, just kidding. Your kitties are precious and I'm glad you were able to have some pets.
Roo - good one, that is so fitting! The ear thing is pretty funny, at first I didn't see that it said other cats' ears, just licking ears - thought that was pretty funny. Morti is cute!
The cats are beautiful--esp. Roo. That silver color is snazzy.
what cute babies-they look so soft. I can't wait to pet them.
Post a Comment