Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The After-Baptism Party

After the baptism, we had a little party at the Meadow's Clubhouse. We rented it for 4 hours so we could eat, play and visit with each other. I think the babies had fun running around and playing in the kids' playroom. Here's Stacy with some of the food. I had made 8 loaves of bread (pumpkin, coconut, lemon, poppyseed and almond), mainly for Nase's benefit. He had given up going to his final Rugby tournament of the season to be at Lauren's baptism (all his idea, Kristen didn't even ask him to sacrifice his game) so I made the bread with him in mind. He enjoys baked goods. Then we had See's candy, cream cheese with raspberry/chipotle sauce over the top and crackers (the sauce is from Costco and is awesome!), Girl Scout cookies, salad with cranberries, feta cheese, almonds and vinaigrette (salad mix from Sam's club--go buy it, it's good) and then 4 Papa Murphy's pizzas. I thought the food was fantastic.
Visiting and eating in the clubhouse. The clubhouse has 3 big "love sacs" to lounge on.

Emma and Lauren had prepared a little performance on their keyboard (given them by Lorina and Christina for Christmas) with their microphone. It was really cute. Oliviana and Lincoln enjoyed some dancing after the girls finished their songs.

No comments: