I started Weight Watchers online yesterday. So far, I like it. It's cheaper than the weekly meetings version of Weight Watchers, and as of Day 2, I'm still motivated.I accepted a sub job for Friday in a math classroom at the high school. The teacher told me that the kids might ask me questions about the basic geometry worksheet he's giving them, but that's all I need to worry about. That's a lot for me to worry about. I took geometry 24 years ago. Anything for $55!
2 comments:
The only way I would sub in math is if it were with pre-schoolers. You are too cool.
I just got back from Albertsons after reading your blog entry. I spent $47 and saved over $62. My only problem is that the Cheerios were $1.50 for only 8.9 oz while at Winco they were $1.50 a box for 14.5 oz. Unfortunately, that sale is over at Winco. But I'm pretty happy with what I got. Shopping at those sales are like a drug for me.
Post a Comment